[kj] Bingo

CHRIS BRYANS chris.bryans1 at virgin.net
Wed Jul 1 17:20:46 EDT 2020

Hello, fine folk

Cast them minds back a while. The tall, bald, imposing chap who had an endearing line in angle grinders and suggestive polythene writhing, seen to awesome effect at Phoenix Fest and Subterania.

Long shot – anyone in touch with him at all? The only information I have (and this may not be reliable) is that he is/was a fireman based in the London area and answered to the name 'Bingo' (at least when off duty).

Thought I would throw it out first to the Gathering forum.

Thanks

Chris