[kj] The secrets behind Geordie Walker's guitar tone on Eighties (Guitar World)

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:35:57 EDT 2020

Saw this earlier - you beat me to sharing!
It's the most detailed, comprehensive breakdown Geordies set up I've seen.
Fabulous!
Although, it baffles me why anyone would try to sound like Geordie; at best
all you can hope to achieve is being someone who's trying to sound like
Geordie.
Too distinct. Too majestic. We are not worthy!