[kj] the WAIT interwebs credits...

Anthony Arena anthonyarena68 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 03:51:53 EDT 2020

Why do these  3 get credit for writing  KJ's song?

BRANDON SCOTT SIDEBOTTOM, BRIAN CRADDOCK, DAVID MICHAEL NADOLSKI

Universal Music Credits them on many lyrical searches for The Wait ?   Does
not our brothers lose Penny's dropped per ....?

Been going on for years.   I don't know much about music publishing but
seems like it could make a difference ?  Checks for a loaf of bread and a
pound of cheese sent to the wrong address ?   curious  I am.

peace out my fellow gatherers.   take care literally.  -  anthony