[kj] how is everyone?

kevinmarion at yahoo.com kevinmarion at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 17:18:43 EDT 2020

 Doing ok in Kentucky USA. Doing home repairs & yard work to break up the monotony. My teenage son is fine but was quarantined to his room for 2 weeks as he was ill & compromised at work - he was refused testing due to lack of testing materials & his symptoms were not extreme. My family in NYC are struggling, as some of them are in the medical field. Hope all are well.

Thanks, Kevin