[kj] how is everyone?

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:08:58 EDT 2020

"Detroit is quite and still. Everyday feels like Sunday."

Only the other day I sent my son the Morrissey video, for the song *Everyday
Is Like Sunday <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0LeL9BUPtA>*.
He lives in a seaside town, so lyrics were apt as well lol

Trudging slowly over wet sand
Back to the bench where your clothes were stolen
This is the coastal town
That they forgot to close down
Armageddon, come Armageddon!
Come, Armageddon! Come!