[kj] TOH

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Sun Sep 29 08:07:19 EDT 2019

I was a big Theatre Of Hate fan back in the day, and although I didn’t quite stay with Spear Of Destiny (like I did with Killing Joke) I’ve seen TOH plenty of times over the years as Kirk juggles between TOH & SOD tours (and more recently cranking up his earlier The Pack venture again) - despite a well documented health issue Kirk’s voice remains uniquely tremendous & I thoroughly recommend you see them - the line up should be Kirk & bassist Stan Stammers,  Chris Bell who drummed on Grapes Of Wrath (1st SOD album, though pretty much all TOH songs), on guitar Adrian Portas who does both TOH & SOD gigs with either original John Boy Lennard on sax or Clive Osborne ... here’s a version of the old classic Legion I filmed a few years ago : https://youtu.be/SHVlR8P4uxA

Regards, Antoni

Sent from my iPhone