[kj] Money Is Not Our God Babylon Dub

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 08:15:46 EDT 2019

Hi Paul, assuming you mean the version on the In Dub album?
I'm guessing it is purely one of Youth's creations - Brother Culture is
thanked in the credits for MCing, he's a Brixton-based reggae singer/DJ so
I'm guessing it is him doing the vocals.
Actually I'm listening to it right now and realised he's just said 'My name
is
Brother Culture from Brixton city..' So there you go. But those are about
the
only words I can decipher, apart from 'one by one, two by two' and
something about a chalice.