[kj] [Totally OT] earbuds

Claire Armstrong scotgothwitch at sky.com
Wed Oct 2 11:49:53 EDT 2019

Can't wear ear buds due to small lug holes and an ear problem so prefer over ear headphones.  I'm currently using Skullcandy Crusher Wireless but then I love the bass boost function.  It fair rattles the brain when it's turned up high!  I wear them to the gym and they wipe down fine.Might not be a popular brand with some but this is my second set of Skullcandy headphones and I've been impressed with them.  The only reason I replaced the first set was because I wanted bluetooth.Claire
-------- Original message --------From: "fatpotanga ." <fatpotanga at gmail.com> Date: 02/10/2019  16:35  (GMT+00:00) To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] [Totally OT] earbuds At the other end of the scale., if you don't want to spend, I've been impressed with SoundMagic. They pack a punch well above their price point and review really well. Not wireless, but I've had a few pairs of E10s and for the money (£30-ish), they've been great for running/gym etcfatpoOn Wed, 2 Oct 2019, 15:57 andreas misera via Gathering, <gathering at misera.net> wrote:
        I have Bose bluetooth headphones for listening to music with great quality, but they are not in-ear, so not good for sweating when doing sports, I guess. I sometimes use a wireless set that transmits the sound via bone conduction (from AfterShokz). Leaves the ears free and still has decent sound.

                    Am Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2019, 13:14:52 MESZ hat adrianwason--- via Gathering <gathering at misera.net> Folgendes geschrieben:

                I've got some Bose Soundsports for running gymnwork and to me they are far superior than the other makes you mentioned...------ Original Message ------From: "Paul" <dubecho at gmail.com>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Wednesday, 2 Oct, 2019 At 11:13Subject: [kj] [Totally OT] earbudsOff topic, but I know there are a couple of audiophiles on the list, so quick question or 2 if you don't mind : )Any of you use totally wireless earbuds or headphones? Anyone have a high end set, Bose, Sennheiser or Sony? Are they worth the price for the sound you get? Or is it just buying a name? Any of you use Airpods or Samsung Buds? How do you find them?Any other recommendations for things to stick in ones ears? _______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttps://pairlist4.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering_______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttps://pairlist4.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering