[kj] [Totally OT] earbuds

andreas misera andreasmisera at yahoo.de
Wed Oct 2 10:57:39 EDT 2019

 I have Bose bluetooth headphones for listening to music with great quality, but they are not in-ear, so not good for sweating when doing sports, I guess. I sometimes use a wireless set that transmits the sound via bone conduction (from AfterShokz). Leaves the ears free and still has decent sound.
    Am Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2019, 13:14:52 MESZ hat adrianwason--- via Gathering <gathering at misera.net> Folgendes geschrieben:

 #yiv1451364493 p{margin:0;}I've got some Bose Soundsports for running gymnwork and to me they are far superior than the other makes you mentioned...