[kj] Answer...

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 15:25:08 EST 2019

[image: answer.jpg]

Well done Stephen, both inside and front cover, picture location.

Picture taken Oct 31 2019, on my long overdue trip up to Derry city, North
of Ireland, the city of walls. In an area known as Little Diamond, in the
Bogside.

To many cars parked to get a decent picture of the front cover wall, nice
to see it in the real all the same.

[image: KJ Wall.jpg]

While in Derry I caught these guys live, The Wood Burning Savages
<https://youtu.be/M6Mfa0VSSh0>, proof Derry still has it when it comes to
great music. Great city full stop, fantastic night, full on Hallowe'en
celebrations.
Up and coming band, keep ear out for them in a venue near you soon, well
worth going to see, been likened to everyone from The Clash and QOTSA, to
IDLES.
Irl/UK tour coming up https://www.thewoodburningsavages.com/shows. Anyway
that's all for now, just thought I'd put it out there for anyone curious : )

dub