[kj] 2019 Tour

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:56:05 EDT 2019

I'm hoping the tour T-shirt has been updated with the new dates and
includes Dublin. I have asked a Gatherer to checkout the merch tonight for
me (thanks Alex : ) )

He did mention he'd not seen any tour related T-shirts, but did see a 2003
clown on a yellow T-shirt. Will know more after tonight hopefully.

Song wise it seems a lot has been dropped and a few in there place, The
Fall of Because and In Excelsis getting an outing which is nice, but I'm
sure won't keep everyone happy.
I'm just happy Pssyche <https://youtu.be/l9BuzlL_cCU>, still in the set : )
(Video credit: Az In Black, who by looks of things was more or less on
stage ...lol)