[kj] [OT] SLF U.S. Tour dates announced.

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Wed May 8 17:42:38 EDT 2019

I know there are a few SLF fans on the Gathering email list, so might be of
interest to any stateside...

[image: Stiff Little Fingers]

Greetings, Fingers Fans!

2019 marks the 40th Anniversary of the release of the band's first album:
"Inflammable Material" and to celebrate this landmark, we will be playing a
series of shows across N. America incorporating that album in full (apart
from "Closed Groove" that we don't like much!). We are delighted that we
will be joined on all these shows by iconic San Francisco band: The
Avengers.

View the tour
<https://slf.rocks/campaigns/551819/089ea90f68a0737deb03/aHR0cHM6Ly9zbGYucm9ja3MvaG9tZS1iYXNl>

<https://slf.rocks/campaigns/551819/089ea90f68a0737deb03/aHR0cHM6Ly9zbGYucm9ja3MvaG9tZS1iYXNl>dates
and ticket links at www.slf.rocks
<https://slf.rocks/campaigns/551819/089ea90f68a0737deb03/aHR0cHM6Ly9zbGYucm9ja3MvaG9tZS1iYXNl>

There are 26 shows in total starting on October 1st. in Phoenix, AZ. Then
we hit the West Coast, traveling from San Diego all the way up to Seattle.
Shows in Utah and Colorado take us over to the Midwest, then the East Coast
and back through the South including our first ever shows in Nashville and
New Orleans!

See you up there!

Jake, Ali, Steve & Ian
Stiff Little Fingers