[kj] Butcher lyrics

fatpotanga . fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed May 8 11:07:30 EDT 2019

I actually have my copy of A.I.D and all my ODIC stuff in my office desk
drawer next to me. Like you do.
[rummages, flips, types. corrects all the typos]
"Right up to ten minutes before I had to sing the vocal part I was in two
minds whether to liberate myself from the massive commitment by replacing
'will run" with "have seen, as well as capturing rhyme with the previous
line. I finally sang the 'will run' in full knowledge of the implications.
This seemingly insignificant act was for me a rite of great importance, one
in which I dedicated soul and body to my dream of a pre-upheaval migration.
It inevitably obliged me to run when I was called."