[kj] More Killing Joke May US Dates and More News

Joe Cosenza d_pin_the_c at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 20:22:07 EST 2019

Hey T.B.
I've ordered stuff from the .co.uk site and have not had any problems. Shipping is FAST, at least to the east coast.
The Symphonic project is in the bag. I remember seeing or hearing or reading an interview w/Jaz saying how he was going to Spain to do some mixing or something, that was several months ago. The release is probably just delayed due to the PonziMusic PledgeMusic situation but it would be nice if they would just update the Pledge site even if it's to say they don't have a clue what is going on.