[kj] KJ2003 Vinyl Impressions

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 08:29:36 EST 2019

It is now on Amazon US. Orange and black vinyl. Orange is available the 4th while black won’t be until April. Fulfilled by turntable lab.

On Mar 2, 2019, at 6:30 AM, Andreas Misera via Gathering <gathering at misera.net<mailto:gathering at misera.net>> wrote:

Thanks for the review and for noticing that it‘s available at Amazon Germany - I spontaneously bought it (even though I‘m not a vinyl expert). Nice one!

Cheers,
-Andy