[kj] ALBUM REVIEW: Deflore & Jaz Coleman’s “Party in the Chaos” EP (The Void Report)

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 13:13:24 EDT 2019

No worries, I'd actually sent a streaming link
<https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/playlists/808800291%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-mZ9wL&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true>
there during the week too, well worth a listen and very reasonably priced
should you wish to purchase it : )

https://soundcloud.com/deflore/sets/deflore-and-jaz-coleman-party-in-the-chaos

https://subsoundrecords.bigcartel.com/artist/deflore

dub