[kj] Jaz Coleman, do Killing Joke, se apresenta solo em São Paulo (Music Drops (Brazil))

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 12:08:41 EDT 2019

https://www.musicdrops.com.br/2019/05/jaz-coleman-do-killing-joke-se-apresenta-solo-em-sao-paulo/

*Jaz Coleman, from Killing Joke, performs solo in São Paulo*
(Google Translate)

[image: Jaz-Coleman.jpeg]

The iconic and award-winning English musician, songwriter, arranger and
producer, Jaz Coleman, who featured prominently in the 1980s as a vocalist
and keyboardist for post-punk band Killing Joke, remains active as an
important creative and questioning force of our time - a 40-year world tour
of Killing Joke (which toured Brazil for the first time in 2018) and
working with some of the world's leading orchestras.

On June 29, we will have the meteoric passage of Jaz Coleman at the CCSP,
where he will perform at a single solo piano solo concert in São Paulo +
Spoken Word where the artist will reflect on his life and work.

Tickets are available on the Quick Ticket
<https://www.ingressorapido.com.br/event/31474-1/d/60942> , starting at R $
20.00. Check the information

*Jaz Coleman @ Centro Cultural São Paulo*

*Duration:*  90 minutes.

*Location:*  Sala Adoniran Barbosa - Centro Cultural São Paulo

*Capacity:* 622 Places.

*Range or age indication: *  Free.

*Point of Sale without Convenience Fee:*  CCSP events do not have
convenience fees.

*The ticket office opening hours: * Tuesday to Saturday from 13H to 21H30.
Sundays, from 1:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

*Address:*  Rua Vergueiro, 1000 - Paraíso - São Paulo - SP