[kj] OT: IDLES

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:30:16 EST 2019

Lovin' The Idles and Fontaines D.C. Also lovin' the new Sleaford Mods
album, Eton Alive. Caught Sleafords live a few weeks back and cracking gig,
will catch the other two live hopefully during the summer. Had not heard
any of the authenticity stuff on The Idles, but sod that lark, not like
we're 15 and give a shit about such things anymore ...lol

And yes, Trump, like all other politicians are shit, from walls to Brexit,
all set to divide, party politics and Joe Public suffers yet again.

dub