[kj] Trump

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:44:50 EST 2019

Yes I have heard of the HAARP program. It was a research project set up to
study the ionosphere, and partly to see whether
technology could be developed for use in radio communications - bouncing
powerful radio signals off the lower ionosphere.

It was not - repeat not - set up to modify the weather, fry satellites in
space, control minds etc etc. Because all that
stuff is frigging impossible.

However, because it was originally partly funded by the US military, the
conspiracy theories just grew and grew.
The US military ended the HAARP program experiments in 2014. And what's
more, nothing that was done
there was 'secret' - all research was openly available and published in
scientific journals.
The facility is now owned by the University of Alaska, which held an open
day for the public not so long ago.
The former HAARP antenna array is apparently available for hire to any
researchers who want to use it.