[kj] Fwd: [PledgeMusic] Re: Bad News: Pledge in Trouble? 457881

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Feb 7 23:18:57 EST 2019

Yeah, the Pledge situation kind of leaves some wiggle room for unscrupulous bands/artists who may have already received some or all money for a project to say it's not on them for contributor's money loss.  I would say that if a project is still in the fund raising stage, the band probably hasn't received any money yet and whatever has been collected is (or was) in Pledge's bank account.