[kj] Pledge Music in trouble?

Stephen Robinson greyquad405 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 18:17:45 EST 2019

To be fair, this was Escrow type deal, but alas the people who took the money were the problem.

Maybe they think, that although they won’t get all the money for the triple LPs all the people who bought them were all dedicated fans who’s kept them in drugs their finery for the last 40 years  and they could just honour the fans and send out the LPs/CDs.

Yeah, right.