[kj] Yuletide Greetings

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 22 21:02:15 EST 2019

 Christmas best to all Gatherers!

I could list any number of enjoyable Japanese albums, but I doubt they'd meet much approval. However, I will say that anyone with an interest in ambient and electronica should check out 'C', the new EP from Minus (-), Japan's premier purveyor of the form. It's on Spotify Japan and iTunes Japan, although I don't if it's on the other local variations. It's top stuff (as indeed is the rest of their output).

Jim.