[kj] Yuletide Greetings

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 10:46:12 EST 2019

Cheers, Dub. All the best for the re-roaring 20s, to you and everyone else here.

Only album I got this year was Jaz's classical one! Good to see Rob
Moss in the thank-yous. Quite like what I've listened to so far - what
an amazing talent JC is.

Having recently signed up to Amazon music I am enjoying rediscovering
some old favourites. A few different versions of songs on the RMXD
album that I wasn't previously aware of.

Paul R