[kj] Golden Harp

fatpotanga . fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 04:49:31 EDT 2019

I remember raven saying something about this when he was on the list, but I
don't think it was about geordies, just a general 'fix' with (I think he
said) builders expanding foam, but I've probably mis-remembered it as that
seems a bit extreme! But foam in the cavity? Perhaps.
Diamond Dave's on Facebook, he'd know, but I'm not hooked up with him.