[kj] Twilight Of The Mortals Book

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Aug 1 21:55:09 EDT 2019

Received the hard cover version of Mont Sherar's Twilight Of The Mortals photo book today.  Really beautiful book documenting Killing Joke since 2008.  Not only are the photos excellent but the graphic layout of the book itself and comments from those in and around the band make it by far the nicest tome about the band ever published.  I was a bit apprehensive about ordering it this far beyond the original print date plus not getting any feedback whether it was actually still available but received it here in the US about 5 weeks after ordering.  It appears to either be a first print or Sherar is just doing a new printing of the original.  Gets my highest recommendation.