[kj] LAUGH AT YOUR PERIL - LIVE IN LONDON 2018 3XLP

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 08:57:42 EDT 2019

Aye, the Pledge thing leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, but I hear the
symphonic joke, might yet get released via another route. Not that I ever
intended to buy one, but I wonder if anyone was left out of pocket on the
LP box set and headphones bundle, or was that shelved before the final
collapse? That would sting.

Think Jaz has always acknowledged the place they're playing in and he and
the band always think highly of the gathering, never been slow in saying
it. Never thought anything of it to be honest. In saying that some of his
between song rants, were a lot less political in nature, in US last year,
but I guess that is to be expected, if you want to continue playing there :
)