[kj] Thoughts on the upcoming Dallas KJ show

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 04:07:03 EDT 2018

Maybe some KJ extra-caricular stuff? Prong Stranglers cover was pretty
good. Likewise Jaz's classical version of Kashmir. That Zilch track with
Jaz and Geordie. Even 'Songs from the Victorious City' material went down
well at the recently discussed Astoria Extremities gig. Also suggest Skids'
'Working for the Yankee Dollar', since Youth produced their new album.