[kj] Thoughts on the upcoming Dallas KJ show

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:38:15 EDT 2018

The sky outside is grey as grave-marble and I'm working on putting together
my setlist for DJing Killing Joke's show next Monday (Sept 17) at Granada
in Dallas. I want to include songs that will get the audience in the mood
for the band, but also songs that have played into the band's history --
songs from acts like Can, PIL, maybe even the dreaded Led Zeppelin...? Hah.
What do you think?

Youth is djing at an after party and I'm sure he'll be spinning enough dub
and reggae for everyone, so I'm going to leave that out of it.... :D

-0liver