[kj] B'more

Carlos Fandango stronkle at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 12:26:04 EDT 2018

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/killing-joke/2018/baltimore-sound-stage-baltimore-md-3e9a9ef.html

Set looks right except SO36 wasn't played.

Highlights for me Being butcher & bloodsport.

Met up with Adam from this list & great night had by all. Thanks to Adam.

Got a hug from youth for services rendered by Adam, he stank of BO (pig youth?). Youth apparently did a DJ set later.

Had chat with BPF & said hello to Dave Simpson.

Met another English bloke (Kevin? Luton) who had flew over for the gig & was taking in Boston and NYC too....good effort/respect.

Some guy who does a radio show was asking me about set list and said he wanted to interview jaz about his connection with Brian Jones (stones) but jaz declined.

Crowd were appreciative & no one can still touch them live!!

Sent from my Windows Phone