[kj] Bloodsport

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 9 11:08:55 EDT 2018

I think that sounds like another one of his contentious, deliberately provocative onstage pronouncements. It's a stupid thing to say, especially in front of a crowd that probably includes a few hunters who will probably choose to take his statements as an endorsement of their attitudes. I don't believe Jaz's back-to-basics philosophy would include killing for pleasure. You take everything with a grain of salt, as usual...

Jim.