[kj] Bloodsport

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Sep 9 11:00:01 EDT 2018

Holy fuck that's pretty hardcore even by Jaz's standards. I have a dog and used to have a cat and don't think the Hunting ban should be overturned in England, Scotland and Wales. Didn't Jaz have a pet black cat in the early days of Killing Joke in his Notting Hill flat? In Jaz's book Letters From Cythera (or maybe it was an interview?) doesn't he say he only eats meat once a week or on special feast days? Having said that I tried being a vegetarian for 6 months a few years ago but missed meat too much so I can't really comment without being called a hypocrite...