[kj] OT: Jeremy Corbyn

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Sep 8 08:59:11 EDT 2018

**“I’ve been forbidden to go into politics by my youngest daughter, and she’s right about that. **Jeremy Corbyn seems like an okay guy, but they all start out with high ideals, don’t they? Until they get into the machine of the establishment… You think British Aerospace would let someone like him get into power, someone who wants to get rid of Trident? It wouldn’t be very good for business, would it? And people here think they live in a democracy… I just hope I live long enough to see Tony Blair tried for war crimes. He knew there was no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, as those recent email links have clarified. Those war crimes rather put David Cameron getting a blowjob off a pig in the shade.”

https://www.loudersound.com/features/thinking-out-loud-killing-joke-s-jaz-coleman-1

[https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/3C9aVwPAhxVTFZ6nWb5BCV-1200-80.jpg]<https://www.loudersound.com/features/thinking-out-loud-killing-joke-s-jaz-coleman-1>

Thinking Out Loud: Killing Joke's Jaz Coleman | Louder<https://www.loudersound.com/features/thinking-out-loud-killing-joke-s-jaz-coleman-1>
www.loudersound.com
Jaz Coleman is not your average common-or-garden rock singer. A fiercely intellectual polymath, Killing Joke’s redoubtable frontman has scored symphonies, conducted orchestras, lectured on permaculture and environmental sustainability, acted in films and worked with the United Nations, all the while channelling the veteran West London quartet’s bleak, compelling post-punk fury, an ...