[kj] Killing Joke Portland setlist, Sept 2, 2018 + notes about the Seattle show

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:45:44 EDT 2018

Apparently Killing Joke played the same setlist in Portland, OR as they did
the night before in Seattle. A friend sent me a photo of it. However, they
are crossing out "I am the Virus" on the setlists they are giving to
people, for some reason, so I am trying to confirm with her if they
actually did play that one last night.

Also, about Jaz being strangely mum about Trump... A friend says before
they did "Autonomous Zone" in Seattle that Jaz bellowed something like,
"Here we are, and we told you things would be getting worse everywhere
didn't we!? Thankfully we are here and can create our own... Autonomous
Zone!" then into the song.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Killing Joke Portland, OR setlist, Sept 1, 2018

1) S036
2) European Super State
3) Autonomous Zone
4) Eighties
5) New Cold War
6) Requiem
7) Butcher
8) Turn To Red
9) Follow the Leaders
10) Loose Cannon
11) I Am the Virus (?)
12) Corporate Elect
13) Asteroid
14) The Wait
15) Pssyche

Encore:

16) Death & Resurrection Show
17) Wardance
18) Pandemonium

Source: Sar Nomi Blackthorn of CVLT Nation