[kj] Killing Joke Seattle setlist, Sept 1, 2018

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 08:30:58 EDT 2018

They're doing the crowd pleasers. I can't say I blame them on a 40th
anniversary tour. I'd love to hear "Tabazan" and "Feast of Blaze." And,
hell, "We Have Joy." Still excited to see them, of course. I think it's
interesting they lead with S036 and then following it with "European Super
State." I don't think of S036 as an opener. Curious to see how that comes
off live. I'm glad "Follow the Leaders" is in there...

-0