[kj] kj live pledge

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Oct 30 12:07:17 EDT 2018

Like with their previous Pledge projects, I'll wait until the albums are in
production and near a tangible release date before ordering.  Hopefully the
two different shows to be released on CD will have radically different sets
to make them interesting.  They've made a few interesting changes to the
setlist recently, now opening with Unspeakable and moving Love Like Blood to
the encore.  On the other hand I'm a bit bummed they've dropped Follow The
Leaders and have recently stopped playing In Cythera after adding it on the
Euro leg of the tour.