[kj] Roundhouse, Final Day of 2018 Tour.

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 10:28:02 EST 2018

Last day of what has been a fucking amazing tour. Any of you going tonight
have a great night, I'll be there in spirit, as I am sure also will be
Gatherers from all over the world : )

Rumour has it, tonight's gig is to be filmed for later DVD release. I for
one look forward to that. The Pledge live recording too, but I hear the mix
on the Berlin recording is possibly not the best, but I've not listened to
it yet.
There has been some bootlegs going up on various sources, from various
shows. One US, few EU and a couple of UK ones. The one for Norwich, the
other night is an excellent recording. Youtube too, has some full sets and
many of single tracks, from various venues and various models of potatoes
used to record ...lol
Overall though some quality stuff and makes the fear of missing out, a bit
more bearable, for me anyway.
It sure beats the days of having to wait till the local market, bootleg
vender, got the boots out on cassette and limited numbers, internet has
it's good side.

0liver if you are there, have you recovered enough to update us as to how
the gig and pre show event went for you? Love to hear more, seen some of
your pics and looked like all had a great few nights : )
Also, what was your final playlist for the night you DJed? Cheers.

Oh and Alex in NYC, made it to the UK!

dub

*Stage being set and the tension builds! *

[image: Roundhouse.jpg]
Photo: Sigita San
<http://www.facebook.com/sigita.san/posts/10215582425807455>

[image: image.jpg]
*Alex in Oxford, Sir Mike Coles and Rob Moss (fully clothed).*
Photo: Alex in NYC <https://www.instagram.com/alexinnewyorkcity/>