[kj] [OT] Sky Arts - Punk Night

Stephen Robinson greyquad405 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 02:54:19 EST 2018

I was just watching Decline of Western Civilisation the other day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gc4yrcdAok <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gc4yrcdAok>

Entertaining but I suspect in 1981 when it came out to the average UK viewer it would have been as relevant to modern music as a documentary on the Charlton,