[kj] Manchester

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:55:12 EST 2018

Amazing gig. How Geordie whips up such magic from six strings scientists
will never fully  understand. Having to miss the encore now coz the last
bus is at 11 ... bit of a pisser. Jaz in fine form. He even got a bit
emotional introducing Psyche, saying how much he loved his bandmates!
Highlights for me (apart from all of it, obviously): Unspeakable, Loose
Cannon, Follow the Leaders, The Wait - best rendition I've ever witnessed -
Bloodsport... Even Eighties was good! You see a different side of songs
live sometimes. That and The Wait got the moshpit going but let's face it
most of us are too old for that now. I can't even jump up and down anymore.
Good to bump into Mik Raven at the bar, on his (something like) fourteenth
gig! Respect to him.