[kj] video interview w/Jaz Coleman

Joe Cosenza D_pin_the_c at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:15:27 EST 2018

Lengthy video w/Jaz

This came out a few days ago. For some reason the "sort by" feature on youtube isn't working properly for me so I didn't see it until just a few moments ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImyXdlpyKss

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVF.4kkdiAuRaKoxYr1QNWOSDQ&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImyXdlpyKss>

DENVER ROCK CITY EP 1: DROP THE PILOT!<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImyXdlpyKss>
www.youtube.com
HYPNOTIC TURTLE DENVER ROCK CITY EPISODE 01: DROP THE PILOT Featuring An Interview With - JAZ COLEMAN / KILLING JOKE! Live Performances - GEORGE CESSNA! LITTLE FYODOR & BABUSHKA! ENJI! Music Video - SPARKLE JETTS! Special Appearance From SLIM CESSNA! A Hypnotic Turtle Production www.hypnoticturtle.com ZAP!