[kj] OT: Joy Division

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 05:09:32 EDT 2018

I love Peter Hook saying in his book that his only regret was not playing
with Killing Joke...

Was the funny story about him meeting Jaz and Geordie, listening to some
KJ, with some thoughts about joining the ranks, and saying "I can't play
this shit!" Meaning he could play the stuff, but J & G  thinking he meant
the music was shit, and it almost ending up in fisticuffs..

:)