[kj] Roll Call

Mark Vickers vickersms at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 18:33:08 EST 2018

Best gig was the 1st - Digbeth Civic Hall, Birmingham 1983 with the excellent Play Dead in support. Thought they were excellent at the Scala last year. Subterranea was fabulous (often watch it on video) and memorable as my wife was there pregnant with my daughter.

Had the pleasure of meeting Jas (well a handshake) in Cambridge in 2006 and then the awesome experience of meeting the band and watching a sound check in Bristol on the 2012 tour. Jas remembered the Digbeth gig and I had a great chat with Geordie about the set list the night before in Exeter. Frankly they couldn’t have been nicer.

Hoping to hear some tour news soon. Best to all Gatherers.