[kj] Roll Call!!

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 03:41:42 EST 2018

So many, but amongst them..

Fondest - Hearing the growl, bass and opening chords of MINOG and thinking “they’re back!”, followed by the incredible Astoria gig the following month.

Strangest- Watching all the candles in the darkened room flicker as the clip from Outside the Gate was played at the Courtauld Talks.
- Saying goodbye to Jaz as he sat reading in the bath (bathroom door wide open) in the flat above Faust studios.
- Only remembering as I slipped into a paranoid, hallucinatory state in a west London hotel after sharing Jaz’s “special” hash that the exact same thing had happened a month earlier in Brussels, where I’d wandered the deserted night time streets in a daze for what seemed like hours.

Sent from my iPhone