[kj] Roll Call!!

Richard Hopkins ratclimber at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:37:28 EST 2018

First saw the Joke at Leeds uni in the early eighties..75p that launched a lifetime of amazing music

On 3 March 2018, at 20:39, Jari Pakarinen <jari.t.pakarinen at gmail.com> wrote:

Seeing joke for the first time was near the russian border in finland, 2009, outdoors, by a lake on a nice summer evening. Jaz was rambling something about the russia being so near (looking nervous and fearful, whether on purpose or not) and how "they" should release the ufo information already. I burst out laughing when he said that. Youth seemed to be amused also. Don't know who he was referring to with "they" though.

Strange and nice at the same time. The previous time they were in finland was 81 or 82 when i did not get to see them, as i did not even know about them then.