[kj] Reissue news

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Jan 12 15:43:47 EST 2018

Good to hear the 2003 album is finally getting a vinyl release and cd reissue.   Would make a great, high demand RSD April release.

Is this going to be a 2 LP set including bonus tracks as was mentioned late last year?  BTW, what label is it coming out on?  Zuma is long gone and I think Sony distributed the original CD release worldwide.