[kj] KJ 2003, Vinyl opinions!?

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Thu Feb 1 07:03:03 EST 2018

Nice rant!

But those weren’t on Spinefarm

They were on plastic head/let them eat vinyl

Everything they do is cheap. They will not have remastered them. Just chucked them through filters. It’s a shame how they did them I agree.

Believe me, Spinefarm have spent a lot to make sure that these are sonically better and the plans for the reissues will have something better on sleeves.

I was disappointed by the Pandemonijm remaster that cooking vinyl did. They lost the bottom end but they improved Democracy.

But let’s not get too carried away. These things are on the drawing board so are liable to change. If it happens, great.

The thing to keep in mind is that there will be some dates. Just don’t let Brian and Jon book anything up in advance cos they always jinx it!!!