[kj] KJ '03 Vinyl

Joe Cosenza d_pin_the_c at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 20:00:14 EST 2018

I wonder if the vinyl from the now 4 album vinyl boxset on pledge will be a different pressing of KJ2003 then. Maybe MOV isn't doing those pressings. Nothing on their site about any other upcoming KJ releases. Or perhaps the vinyl boxset's contents have been changed again but just not updated. Anyone else order it from pledge?