[kj] Manchester Academy

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:14:08 EDT 2018

I understand where you coming from saying its soulless. Its too big to be
good. I much prefer it to Academy 2 with the changes they made to Academy 2
with the bar.
Yep the balcony at Academy 1 is small and right at the back. Not sure what
you need to do to get up there but its not open access. if I had my choice
of where I'd like to see them play in Manchester Id choose Gorilla or maybe
Deaf Institute. Dream on.