[kj] Mostly OT: New Pig material

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 06:49:44 EDT 2018

I really wish Killing Joke had chosen a younger, newer band to tour with, a
band that has been inspired or onfluenced by them, someone like Drab
Majesty or Cold Cave. They sort of did this with the ill-fated 2016 US
tour, where they had chosen Soft Moon, a good choice at the time. Having
PIG on just makes me think they are going for the 90s industrial rock crowd
-- folks in their 40s and 50s now.

Oh well.

-0liver