[kj] Tour/rehearsals?

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Aug 25 11:52:18 EDT 2018

My guess is there will be little rehearsing, maybe a couple days before the
first date somewhere in the Seattle area.  There's nearly a dozen suitable
rehearsal studios within a few miles of the El Corazon.

On another note, I had forgotten the tour was coming up in just a few weeks
and only just a couple days ago checked my calendar, realized it was only
two weeks away and printed out my tix for the LA show.  I honestly expected
to read this tour would be canceled at any given day.  The too typical
postponements and cancellations of several of the past decades US tours has
sadly made me not hyped for upcoming shows until the date is right up in
front of me.

On the positive side, based on recent shows it appears they are keeping
Death and Resurrection show and Autonomous Zone in the set - hopefully a few
more deep cuts not played the last few tours will make it in the set as
well.

T.B.

From: Gathering [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Carlos
Fandango

It's a bit quiet seeing the tour starts a week today! Looks like I can only
make the Baltimore gig as the only Saturday date I'm already booked up.
Anyone know where they are rehearsing?