[kj] Fire Dances

Jari Pakarinen jari.t.pakarinen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:15:49 EDT 2018

I've always thought that there is something sinister in the happiness of
the songs. Some magick thing or something. Kind of like stating the exact
opposite of what you are actually meaning.

I've always liked the album, although it is a bit weird. Especially
thinking what was preceding it and what came after it.

Jari

su 12. elo 2018 18.49 David Nicholas via Gathering <gathering at misera.net>